This is my favorite outfit. When I was born, I reminded my mama of a baby bear because I had thick brown hair and was very furry. I also looked like a baby birdie when I rooted for food with my mouth wide open and made little bird noises. She started calling me Lila Bear and Lila Birdie, depending on my mood, and, of course, my outfit.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Birds & Bears
This is my favorite outfit. When I was born, I reminded my mama of a baby bear because I had thick brown hair and was very furry. I also looked like a baby birdie when I rooted for food with my mouth wide open and made little bird noises. She started calling me Lila Bear and Lila Birdie, depending on my mood, and, of course, my outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment